Browser extension (for PC)
Colored glasses (filters) display pages in colors close to gold, silver, copper, and bronze.
(* The part painted in white (#FFF) does not change)
How to use
Access the page you want to wear colored glasses.
* Not all pages are supported.
Choose your favorite pattern
Click on the extension to display the color list, and select the color you like.
You can check the page through colored glasses.
Please check before using this function
Publish and distribute images and videos of "screenshots and parts of the screen reflected" of "with this extension applied" for content that "users do not own the copyright" ・ Broadcasting is prohibited. (Example: "Screenshots / videos that include colored states in other people's works" are prohibited from being published. If you are your own, it's OK)
* This page is OK with screenshots applied.
About problems that cannot be dealt with
- The page after application may display (behave) unintentionally. This is css Please understand and understand that it is a filter specification (for example, the behavior of Yahoo's scroll tracking menu becomes strange, twitter pop-up does not appear).
- The above phenomenon can be reproduced by adding "filter: blur (2px);" to the body tag with the developer tool before applying.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or claim for compensation due to the use of this function.
- This browser extension is subject to change without notice.
It can only be used on a PC, but it is functionally the same. Please choose your favorite browser.
Firefox was released on the day of application. Thank you! Great browser!Extensions for Firefox
Edge was released two days after the application. Thank you!Microsoft Edge Addons
I've kept you waiting for a long time. You can now use it in chrome!chrome web store
(1) Functions on the pop-up side
- Select a gradation and reflect it on the screen
- Cancellation of gradation map
- Reflect any gradation (1 type) on the screen, edit / reset / save
(2) Content-side functions (processing for the displayed page)
- Apply or cancel the color specified in (1) with the gradation map.
- Click the palette icon to switch to the gradation editing function
- Editing the gradient does not reflect until you apply the color (click the roller icon or click the preset color)
- After applying, it will be reflected in real time (until the popup is closed)
- Eraser icon cancels gradient map
- The trash can icon restores the edited gradient map to its initial state (if saved, the gradient map information is also deleted)
- Only one color can be saved
- Do not save until saved.
- When you close the popup, the unsaved gradient information is lost.
- When the button color of the save icon turns green, the gradation is different from the saved gradation. Be careful not to forget to press save
- The saved gradient will be displayed at the bottom right of the preset.
- The saved gradation will be reflected on the edit screen when the pop-up is reopened.
- If you select a preset, the color information of the preset will be reflected in the editor (it will only be reflected, it will not be saved until you press save)
Since the main purpose of this extension is to "make it look like it with one gradation map", it is difficult to change the color of a specific part, but you can specify the selection range yourself and gradation in that part. By applying a map, it will be a wonderful work.
Most production applications support the gradient map feature.
Adobe Photoshop, CLIP STUDIO, procreate, ibisPaint, MediBang Paint, etc...
The meaning is "to look at from a biased viewpoint; to look at with a prejudiced eye".
...how is it? Don't you think it's the perfect name for this extension?